Monday, February 19, 2018

The Guide to Understanding Seoyoon for Dummies

The Guide to Understanding Seoyoon for Dummies

1. I am an incredibly open person who has to be incredibly private due to personal matters. 

2. I will not hesitate to judge anybody who likes BTS. 

3. My favorite videos on Youtube are of people who go exploring abandoned ruins, and walk through vidoes of haunted houses at various theme parks. By far my favorite houses are the ones that are modeled after Halloween and Crimson Peak. 




4. I would love to do drag after graduation. A couple of friends and I tried to stage the Rocky Horror Picture Show but that ended up with no real result. Morgan McMichaels performing as a drag king as a drag queen is the Dream. 

5. I have a fascination with the other, the grotesque and the surreal. The horror genre, whether it be HOUSE, a Japanese film released in the 70s or the works of Junji Ito, I delight in them. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6BMehj59co

6. One of my favorite art work is a series done by Ayham Jabr called Retrospective Nostalgia.



7. I listen to a wide range of music beginning from the 50s and up to modern pop, and the genre jumps around from EDM to Glam Rock. 

8. I have three major guilty pleasures in life: K-pop, The Gallagher brothers, and vaporwave aesthetics

9. I honestly think <Be Here Now> is not that bad an album.



Pitchfork destroying Oasis since 1997

10. One of the most tragic moment of my life is when I found out that David Bowie had died. 

11. I cried when I found out that Trump got elected as the president of America. 

12. I overcame the aforementioned grief by participating in an Anti-Trump rally in New York in front of Trump Tower.  




13-1. My favorite flower is Buttercup because it represents me best: youthful, bright and glorious. 
13-2. Sarcasm and black humor are my main way of communication. 

14. My life goal was to tie the knot with either of the Gallagher brothers' offsprings that being Anais Gallagher or Lennon Gallagher. The even younger ones like Donovan is cool too, but they just didn't resemble their fathers as much as I'd like them to.

15. I almost joined Vishnava and accepted Vishnu as the supreme lord because I loved George Harrison too much. 

16. The lesson I learned through falling in obsession with various beautiful, famous and yet incredibly terrible figures is that loving too much will always end badly. 

17. Self care in case of extreme desolateness is listening to death metal and watching Andy Samberg's digital skits on SNL.



                              

18. I have a tremendous respect for comedians as I take comedy as one of the high arts.

19. Two things make me get out of bed when I feel like disappearing from this world forever and fading into nothing: "I Hope, I Think, I Know" by the Oasis, and the movie Trainspotting.



20. I have a hard time watching survival/zombie movies because I know that with my horrible athletic abilities, I will never be able to survive like the hero but be the extra who gets taken out five minutes after the movie starts.

21. They say all you need to be an artist is depression, talent, and suicidal tendencies. All I need now is talent. 

22. I am the head of The Club of People Who Will Die Early Because They Hate Veggies and the only member of it; all the other members had supposedly died due to the lack of Vitamin C.

23. I got in to KMLA by taking a Biology interview, specifically on the nervous system. I had studied Biology passionately in order to quench my thirst towards drugs throughout middle school. I just had to know how LSD worked. 

24. I get really easily obsessed with things and people which is why my love tends to be self- destructive. 

25. I wrote a 265 page novel based on my torturous yet thrilling four years of unrequited love. 

26. I am still hanging out with my friends back from elementary school and middle school. 

27. I am a sucker for guitars esp. electric guitars. No matter how bad the song is, if it has  at least a mediocre guitar riff in it, I will go full Superbowl on the track: give opportunities to performers who do not deserve them. 

28. The Chronicles of Narnia basically predicted my life because the kids are always in the closet. 

29. The sort of people who get the reference from no.28 are my sort of people.

30. When I'm bored I listen to a thirty minute recording of the Gallaghers fighting during a scheduled interview. It gives me life. 








No comments:

Post a Comment